What's the best assignment writing service you used?

insight

Guys, what's the best assignment writing service you can recommend? I was already scammed once and I don't want to pour money down the drain anymore. Do these assignment help websites even work? I'd appreciate it if someone could share their experiences using such services. Any red flag tips, specific websites to avoid or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Oh man, that happens far too often. I'd recommend to test any service with some small assignment first. I got scammed once as well and learned my lesson the hard way. Found this site called globalassignmenthelp.com, paid $360 upfront for what was supposed to be this killer research paper, and what I got back looked like someone just threw it together during a coffee break. Total waste of cash and nothing I could even use.

I've recently tried https://paperhelp.org and it's quite good. There are a few thousand assignment writers available in many disciplines (at least that's what the site says). I've used it for two essays so far and both passed Turnitin, the quality is quite good overall. They also write research papers, offer coursework help, and deal with problem solving tasks.

@SassySquatch2000 damn, testing the site with something small sounds really smart. Why the fuck didn't I think about it when I was shelling out £250?
@SassySquatch2000 is spot on, but the problem is that many people turn to these websites with their last-minute assignments. when you're in a rush, you don't really have time to test anything. I think that most people don't even bother to read reviews to begin with, let alone test the site with small orders before entrusting them with more important assignments.

all I can add is that if you need anything written for you, it's also a good idea to ask for sample papers. this isn't a surefire way, but at least you'll be able to get a general sense of the quality you can expect.

Back