Looking to pay someone to write my research paper for me

maish

I have a couple of research papers I have to deal with by the end of next week, and I just can’t get started. People have always said I'm good at writing, and I really get into it when I'm writing stuff down in my diary. But man, when it comes to research papers I just freeze up. I end up staring at a blank screen, and nothing flows right. I seriously can't stand writing research papers. It's starting to make me think I don't even want to continue pursuing my degree…

PLEASE help me out. If anyone can recommend a good writing service or a freelance research paper writer who’s willing to write my research papers from time to time, I’d be really grateful.

I relate to this so much. I've been totally stressed out over a paper that's due in three days. It's only supposed to be five pages, double-spaced, and everyone's like "You could knock that out in a couple of hours, no sweat." But seriously, it's been eating me up all week.

I've been tossing and turning at night, bailed on some hangouts, and haven’t hit the gym once because I’ve been glued to this assignment. I’ve thought maybe I should just drop the class or even drop out of uni. I've toyed with the idea of handing it in blank and just taking the F, or just winging it with my own thoughts, no sources or anything.

I eventually hired a freelancer on Upwork to write a research paper for me and I feel like this could become a habit. Research papers are f***g unbearable and they stress the shit out of me.

It really depends on your field of study. There are lots of research paper writing websites, but it always comes down to whether they have a suitable writer to cover your topic. Paperhelp and Essaypro have the biggest number of writers so you might want to try these.

It really depends on your field of study. There are lots of research paper writing websites, but it always comes down to whether they have a suitable writer to cover your topic. Paperhelp and Essaypro have the biggest number of writers so you might want to try these.
I haven't used the other site, but https://www.paperhelp.org/ is great indeed. I had a 10-page economics research paper written by them and got 93%, no plagiarism. The paper passed Turnitin with 3% similarity and was well-researched. I had to request one revision, though. There were a few paragraphs that needed improvement, and they fixed them promptly.

I was looking to pay someone to write my paper for me during finals week and encountered a shitload of scams. Like the other day I saw a few ads on TikTok promoting paper writing services whose websites were riddled with obvious grammar errors that a 5th grader would typically make o_O

I was looking to pay someone to write my paper for me during finals week and encountered a shitload of scams. Like the other day I saw a few ads on TikTok promoting paper writing services whose websites were riddled with obvious grammar errors that a 5th grader would typically make o_O
Yeah, that's pretty common. There are lots of websites that pose as American-owned with U.S. writers, while in reality they are based in Pakistan, India, Nigeria, and other developing countries.

@maish you’re not alone. I absolutely despise research papers at this point. I always score well on them, but every time I sit down to write my research paper I second-guess everything. I keep wondering if anything I wrote even made sense, and revising it over and over is the worst.

By the time I submit it, I feel like it's just complete trash. History was hands down the worst class for me because all of those endless essays and research papers.

Back