Any good homework help websites you guys recommend?

RubyRacer

Hey everyone.

I’ve been having a tough time concentrating on my homework. Some days I can sit down and zip through it without any problems. But on other days, I just can't seem to settle down.

I'm currently in a bit of a jam with my math and physics homework and was wondering if you could point me towards some reliable websites for help. For math, I'm dealing with topics ranging from calculus to linear algebra. As for physics, it’s mainly mechanics and electromagnetism that are tripping me up.

I've tried a few websites (MyAssignmentHelp, MyHomeworkDone) but imo they're quite overpriced. If you've had any personal experiences with sites that offer high-quality homework help, I'd really appreciate your recommendations!

I've been using Paper Help for some of my assignments, especially differential equations, linear algebra and some matlab. Even though this website primarily focuses on writing assignments, In my experience it's quite good for mathematical problems and programming tasks as well.
I used it for some of my essays and had absolutely zero clue that they can do linear algebra, let alone matlab. Gotta try it, ty!

Studybay.com is good, it's probably the best homework help website for physics assignments. I've used them for electromagnetism & quantum mechanics problem sets, as well as some college research papers.

Studybay is good, it's probably the best homework help website for physics assignments. I've used them for electromagnetism & quantum mechanics problem sets, as well as some college research papers.
I've worked as an academic writer for Studybay and I know some people who also did. I can vouch for the company, but as a writer / tutor you're paid peanuts so don't be surprised if quality might be inconsistent. Not everyone is willing to work well without being compensated fairly.

I totally understand where you're coming from. I'm in a similar situation myself. I've got a certification exam in just two weeks that I've been planning to study for over the past month, but I just can't seem to get started. Today, instead of hitting the books, I found myself deep cleaning all my old spice jars 😐

Last edited:
Back