What is the cheapest essay writing service in the U.S.?

TheLostViking

I’m trying to figure out the lowest price per page I can get away with without ending up with a total disaster of a paper. Has anyone here found a reliable but cheap service they swear by? How much did you pay, and what was the quality like? Were the essays good enough to pull decent grades? Also, I’d love to hear if there’s any price point or specific things to watch out for where it starts to get risky. Any advice or heads-up you can throw my way would really save my skin right now. Thank you!!

I’d say it’s better to avoid services that charge less than $9 per page, as anything below that price is probably a scam. Most essay writing services hire carefully vetted freelancers rather than keep in-house writing teams.

If a service charges only $5 or $7 per page, it’s reasonable to suspect they pay their writers poorly, especially if you think that the federal minimum wage is $7.25 per hour. After all, they not only need to compensate their writers, but cover operational costs, not to mention making a profit.

If the minimum wage is $7.25 according to the U.S. Department of Labor, then how can a certain essay writing service that churns out papers at $5 per page guarantee quality? This is a rhetorical question, of course :)

I’m trying to figure out the lowest price per page I can get away with without ending up with a total disaster of a paper. Has anyone here found a reliable but cheap service they swear by? How much did you pay, and what was the quality like? Were the essays good enough to pull decent grades? Also, I’d love to hear if there’s any price point or specific things to watch out for where it starts to get risky. Any advice or heads-up you can throw my way would really save my skin right now. Thank you!!
EssayPro is quite affordable, and it's probably one of the cheapest options that still maintains decent quality. I usually use them when I need urgent assignments done. EssayPro charges around $11-$12 per page for college-level papers with one-day delivery. Most other websites charge double that price.

EssayPro is quite affordable, and it's probably one of the cheapest options that still maintains decent quality. I usually use them when I need urgent assignments done. EssayPro charges around $11-$12 per page for college-level papers with one-day delivery. Most other websites charge double that price.
I second this. I've worked with a few writers on this site as well as purchased papers from some other paper writing services, and EssayPro seems to be the most affordable one so far.

I've worked with a few writers on this site as well as purchased papers from some other paper writing services, and EssayPro seems to be the most affordable one so far.
Honestly, I'd suggest picking any other popular essay writing service over essaypro.com. I tried to share my recent bad experience on Site Jabber, but they keep deleting my review.

I had been using their services for over a year without any issues. However, the last time I needed help, I got a new essay writer who really messed up. He didn't finish the paper on time, even though I gave him an extra week. After the first writer botched it, I hired a new one, but he was just as bad. Save your money and skip the headache.

I recently stumbled across 2dollaressay.com, is it legit?
EVERYTHING about this site screams “we’re scammers” to me. It literally says “Essay help from native American writers”. Are they referring to the indigenous dudes with bows and arrows?

They charge $2-$3 per page. LMAO, I bet McDonalds or Taco Bell have better wages than what 2DollarEssay pays its aMeRiCaN writers. Stay away.

Last edited:
Back