Any top-rated research paper writing services you could recommend?

SkyWalker42

I’ve been really swamped lately and I have a few research papers due in a week. I ABSOLUTELY hate writing research papers, and I currently have zero time for them because of work commitments. Can someone suggest the best research paper writing service? Reddit is full of spam these days, and it's hard to weed out some genuine reviews there.

In my experience, PaperHelp is definitely the best option. It's easy to use, affordable, and they start working on your paper almost instantly after placing an order. I got 90% on my recent biochemistry research paper I bought from this site, so I'd say it's pretty neat.

I’ve used SpeedyPaper.com a few times and they’ve been pretty solid. Fast turnaround and no issues with plagiarism, which is my biggest fear with these services.

UPD: Just a small tip from me. This might be obvious, but try not to leave your research papers until the last minute. Rush orders usually cost a lot more than non-urgent ones. For example, a 5-page research paper with a 7-day turnaround might cost around $85. But opting for a 24-hour delivery could set you back as much as $125.

Last edited:
Just dropping by to say be careful with these services. Always check for plagiarism yourself and read the fine print in their policies.

Here are the best research paper writing services in my experience:
  • PaperHelp ensures that all their content is original and free from plagiarism. In my experience, this service offers top-quality overall, with prices starting at $13 per page.
  • SpeedyPaper offers a range of services, from writing essays to dissertations, at reasonable prices starting at $9 per page. The price increases for urgent deadlines.
  • EssayPro is also a popular research paper writing service, with prices beginning at $10. This website allows you to choose your own writer based on bids for your task. You can view profiles and make decisions based on their past work and your budget.

Back