Is there a reliable site that will do my assignment for me?

ZenZebra

I've got this urgent writing assignment and I'm totally clueless about how to complete it. This isn’t the first time because I absolutely hate writing. Like the title says, I’m looking for a website that can write my assignment for me, whether it's an essay, research paper, or case study. Please share your recommendations or any tips on picking a legit service and what I should be looking out for.

If you need a legit paper that you can actually turn in, steer clear of those assignment writing services with prices that seem too good to be true. The very first time I was looking to pay someone to do my assignment, I found a random site in google and shelled out $40 for a research paper that ended up getting a 68% (!) similarity score on Turnitin.

Luckily, I managed to lie my way out of it by telling my professor I was dealing with depression and took the blame, so he never guessed the paper wasn’t actually written by me.

The point here is that a decent research paper can't cost just $40. Now that I have some experience, I can say that a starting price of around $10-$15 per page is reasonable for a decent writing service. Anything below that price range might be risky.

@Cassie thank you! Are there any websites that you would recommend? I'm looking for a site that writes papers from scratch and can guarantee they will pass Turnitin, preferably one that doesn't use AI. People on Reddit are saying their papers get flagged for AI left and right these days.

Happy to help! I’ve tried a few and settled on paperhelp.org because of how easy it is to use. The quality of the papers is good, they write them from scratch and tailor them to your needs.

Never had problems with Turnitin when purchasing papers from this site. I’ve ordered several essays and research papers from them, making at least five orders so far. None of those papers scored more than 10% similarity.

Please share your recommendations or any tips on picking a legit service and what I should be looking out for.
Just a small tip from someone who's been using paper writing services for months - you can ask a writer to match your writing voice. If they can't do that, be sure to copy-edit the paper here and there to make it sound more like you.

I don't know how much of a pain in the ass your professor is, but mine pretty much knows the writing voice of every single person in my class. Once he got suspicious over a research paper I bought online but the next time I asked an assignment writer to read some of my papers and adapt the new ones to my writing style.

Studybay is legit. There are plenty of writers and assignment helpers who can write papers, solve STEM problem sets, do calculations, and more. It's like Upwork, with hundreds of experts available. You simply sign up, explain what you need help with, choose an available expert, and they start working right away.

You can see the expert's profile, their reviews, and success rate. The pricing is based on a bidding system, so when I pick someone to do my assignment for me, I usually look at reviews and pick a bid in the middle range. Not too high, not too low.

STAY AWAY from myassignmenthelp.com. I needed help with JavaScript assignment and decided to give this site a try because it ranks high on Google. THEY COMPLETELY FAILED to deliver the assignment on time and refused to give me a refund. 250GBP down the drain... Just leaving my review here so you don’t fall into the same trap.

screengrab-27145.png

Back